Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Wating.....

So, I'm pretty unsure where I am at in my cycle. I chart my temps at www.fertilityfriend.com. However, for the first time EVER FF is screwing with my head. I have temped in the past before we were trying (even before I met my DH) just to see what my body does. It helped me to avoid getting preggo before cause I knew the signs and about where in my cycle I was to make sure I was extra careful. Now FF has decided to give me not 1, but 3!!! ovulation dates. The first one I was ok with, the second time, it just got moved up a day, not a problem cause we still had good timing. THEN it decides to move it AGAIN! To a date that is nowhere NEAR a day that we tried. I'm still thinking that the second day it gave me is correct, but suffice it to say, I have no clue where I am at in my cycle. I may be 8DPO or I may be 11 DPO. I guess I'll find out if my Aunt Flo shows up in the next few days. Still hoping she doesn't though.

On a happier note, we are finally moving out of the sh*t hole we live in this week!! Nothing gives me greater joy! Especially after the last few months we have spent there. The most recent being, they shut down the pool because the miscreants they let live there vandalized the pool area, which in turn means we can only use the gym during their office hours because the only other entrance is through the pool area. Not a problem right? Wrong. I, like most people, work during the day, and because of traffic I don't get home until well after the office closes. But that's not even the best part. I was able to get in there this weekend. I start running on the treadmill, get about halfway to my distance goal and the damn thing just shuts off on me. So I try to restart it, but it keeps resetting before I can get it going again. I finally get it going and after about 3 minutes (just as I was getting into my run) it shuts off again! I think that was the only piece of equipment left in the gym that actually did work. So now I am scouring Craigs List to see if I can find a decent one for cheap that we can use in our new house. And then, they didn't change the setting on the door going into the gym from the office so it doesn't automatically lock behind you. So, I, being the proactive one, leave the door cracked a bit so I can get back out. Doesn't some jerk come up while I'm on the treadmill and close it. So I go to leave and I am locked in the damn room. I bang on the door and no one answers. I call the office, no answer. Finally, I decided to go into the pool area to see if the door they didn't chain shut would open, and luckily it did, cause the moron who works in the office just up and left. Gotta love it.....

No comments:

Post a Comment