Monday, August 9, 2010

And we're waiting again...

So, we had a no go last cycle, so now we are onto Cycle 3. I have ovulated and fertility friend has NOT moved my ovulation date around 50 bajillion times this month!! The kicker on the last cycle? Towrds the end of the cycle, it moved it back to CD 12. Seriously? Just leave it there. Anyway....so now I am 9DPO and fighting the urge to take a test. I think the only thing keeping me from peeing on that damn stick is the fact that I am broke till payday and I only have 1 test left. I don't want to waste it by testing too early and then have to wait even longer to test again....that would totally suck!

So I've had a few different things happen this cycle. Not sure if they are "signs" per se, but I've never felt them before, so for all I know, they could be. The first one is a few days after I O'd I felt this strange fluttering in my lower stomach area. Now it could have been gas, but it was more like a muscle spasm type feeling (not painful, more like when your eye twitches) I felt it again just a few days ago as well. And of course I have the normal "signs", frequent peeing, sore boobies, etc. Time will tell in the end though.

We finally got all finished moving. Now comes the fun part....unpacking. I just have not had the motivation to do.that.at.all! Someday it will all get done. I need to get the boxes that are stacked in the dining room unpacked so I can at least set up the dining room table. Maybe that will be my goal for this week. Clear out the dining room and set up the table.....yeah.....we'll see if that happens......

No comments:

Post a Comment