Wednesday, July 7, 2010

The Waiting Game....

So.....we are on Cycle 2 as I mentioned in my last post. I've apparently ovulated....we've apparently timed things well....so now we wait. It always seems that when you are expecting something (something good that is) that time just seems to slow down to a crawl. In 10 days I should be able to take a test (actually in 5 if I want to test early), and that just seems so far away!! Seems like the days just get longer and longer and longerrrrrrr.......

One big help for me this cycle is that we are moving starting next week, so I have been busy selling stuff online and packing and cleaning. It would be great to get through all of that and have my reward be that we caught the eggie this month!

Does anyone out there in Bloggyland have any good ideas of things to take your mind off peeing on sticks during the 2ww?

No comments:

Post a Comment