Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Getting Frustrated....

I know...it's only been 4 months. I know....on average it takes 6 months to a year to conceive. I know.....but I'm still frustrated. It's been compounded by the fact that a woman I work with announced she was PG a few weeks ago. They weren't trying which is a bigger slap in the face. I'm trying to be happy for her, but it hasn't been easy. It seems like all I hear out of her mouth is baby, baby, baby. Yeah...great...you're excited...I get that...have some consideration for the person in the office who is trying to have a baby and hasn't had any luck yet....k.thanks.bye. I'm also struglgling with the fact that if I get PG this cycle, work will be put in a lurch because it's possible that our maternity leave will overlap. My manager actually told me I should space it out. I told her it was a little late for that, cause we were already past the point of no return by that time. I talked that over with my Hubs and some friends and they all agreed that it's not my fault or problem that she got PG first. We had already been trying for 3/4 months and we shouldn't put our life on hold because of her bad timing. I still have some hope that we got it this month, but it's small hope. We didn't get much BD in due to the Hubster's schedule (he works overnights and I work days). I had a really vivid dream the other night that I took a HPT and got the ever elusive BFP. I woke that morning feeling really good about it....peed on a stick.....negativo! I also had a really strange episode where I was on the phone with a client and I got an overwhelming urge for potato salad. Like, I could actually taste it in my mouth, I wanted it that bad. Not sure if that is a sign or not, or if I'm just really weird....probably the latter. I've had some weird cramping this month, but it could be pre-AF cramping....who knows. I'm planning on taking another test tomorrow if the Flo doesn't decide to make an appearance. ***sigh***

In other news....the mountains outside of Boulder have been subjected to an insane wildfire. My in-laws unfortunately have been affected and are currently in limbo wondering whether or not their home is still there. Last we knew it was unaffected, but the way the winds have been, that could change quickly. So all thoughts and prayers would be much appreciated for them.

Until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment