Friday, July 15, 2011

D-Day!

So wow! I can't believe that I have neglected my little bloggy space for my ENTIRE pregnancy! I have made it to the end (and will probably still go over by a bit) It's been a great pregnancy with really no complications at all. As of my appointment last week I was a steel trap still with no signs of this little one coming out. We did find out at 20 weeks that we are having a girl. We have decided to name her Lydia Rose. And don't laugh at me, but I got her name from the movie Innerspace (Dennis Quaid, Meg Ryan, Martin Short) Meg Ryan's character's name in it was Lydia. I was watching the movie shortly after we found out we were pregnant and just fell in love with the name! I have another appointment this afternoon to see if I have made any more progress (fingers crossed that something has happened! With any luck I will have my little girl by the time the weekend is out! Come on full moon and work your magic!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment