Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Is Everybody Pregnant?

Seems like it. It's so funny how your midset changes when you are trying to conceive. Before I got married I would see a pregnant woman and be like "Oh, she's so cute with her belly, I can't wait till I can have one too". Now it's more like "Get out of my way you @#$%! preggo! Can't you see I don't want your big ol' belly in my face?!?!?" And I hate to be that way, but it is such a truth. The Hubster keeps telling people we are trying anytime they ask us if we have kids. I didn't mind at first, but now it's like, now that those people know, I feel like a failure every time they ask us if we are preggo yet. I'd rather not have people know and then be able to say "SURPRISE!!" But then again, who am I kidding....I'm putting our troubles out on the interwebs for all to see. Anyone he tells, can easily get on my Facebook page and click on the link to my blog and just read for themselves. But, on the other hand, people reading about it would know about my frustrations and hopefully have the scruples to not say anything to me about it. But that's asking a lot, I know. ***sigh*** I guess one can never win in this situation.

On the upside, even though he SWORE he wouldn't do it, the Hubster bought me a new car!! Its a 2010 Kia Soul Plus and I am absolutely in LOVE with it! The main reason I wanted a new car was so when we do have kids, we would be able to fit them in the car. My Jetta just wouldn't cut it I'm afraid. Plus, I had that car for 7 years. I think I was due for a new one, no? We got a really great deal on it too and the dealer was WAY generous on the trade in for the Jetta which is awesome!

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment