Friday, September 24, 2010

Holy Egg White, Batman!

For those not in the know, Egg White (or EWCM for short) stands for Egg White Cervical Mucus. Basically, it's the most fertile type and you typically find it when you are ovulating. It got it's clever name because it looks like.....wait for it....egg whites!! Pretty genius, no? So, anyway, lots of ewcm for me the past 3 days. I think I may be super ovulating this month. Not only am I spewing the stuff (TMI?) but I have had ovulation pains the last 3 days as well. Lord help me if I ovulated 3 times and we end up with triplets (is that even possible unmedicated?) Anyway, it's prescence is making me feel a bit more optimistic about this month, but I'm trying not to get my hopes up. I'm trying to just go with the flow this month and I'm not really obsessing about every little thing. At least, that's what I keep telling myself......

No comments:

Post a Comment