Monday, December 15, 2008

More Changes

For the sake of my wallet I have decided to compromise on a pretty big factor in my wedding. I have decided to NOT have my dress custom made. So now I have been scouring the web looking for dresses that represent the 1940's era...and aren't strapless!! (why are all dresses strapless??) I found two that I really love here and here. Comments would be much appreciated :-) Out of all the dresses Maggie Sottero definitely has caught my eye. I can't wait to go out there and try dresses on. In a way that makes my decision a little less painful. The one thing I felt that I was missing out on was going out and trying on tons of dresses and finding "The Perfect Dress". Now I get to do that. I want to go out now and start trying things on, but I know it is way too early to do that, so I am patiently (patiently...yeah right) biding my time.

On another good note, I won a contest over the weekend. You all should definitely check out The Bobby Pin blog.

On a bad note, I got woken up at 5:30 this morning to my fiancee telling me that we have a problem. Apparantly we have a mouse (probably mice) in the apartment. We could hear the damn think squeaking in one of the cupboards. So we called the on-call guy for our apartment but he could't find it. And there are no holes in the wall anywhere, so we are thinking the dang thing in is the wall. Great! Poor dog was going NUTS this morning....as were the cats. I think they all thought they were getting a snack.

PhotobucketPhotobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment