Sunday, April 4, 2010

The Day Is Fast Approaching!!

It's hard to believe it but in less that a month Pete and I will be married!! Everything is starting to fall in place. My dress is done and it looks AMAZING!! The only hiccup is that my darn corset shows at the top, so I had to buy some lace that we are going to have to finagle to keep it from peeking up. I may check out the corset website and see if there is one on there that may be a little shorter. We shall see. Other than that, everything is pretty much done. We're in the home stretch!!

I started a new job and it is absolutely awesome! It's amazing what working for someone who actually appreciates your work will do for you! I actually enjoy going in to work daily. The only bad part is the commute, but we shall soon remedy that. We get to move again in just a few short months! I hate moving, but in a way I can't wait. I'm going to do a major purge on the junk that we have piled up here. Start fresh!

Other than that, nothing much going on. Getting super excited for the big day!

No comments:

Post a Comment