Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Still Here

I know it has been a while since my last post, and for that, I apologize. I guess I just didn't have anything worthy to contribute. Things are going well with the wedding planning. We have our site booked for the Greystone Castle (http://www.thegreystonecastle.com/) and we also have our caterer picked out, so the BIG stuff is done. Well, other than the dress, that's the biggest thing in my opinion. I started working my part-time job last week and so far so good. I wasn't sure if I was going to like being on commission, but I had a pretty good weekend for sales, so I think it will work out. Especially with Christmas right around the corner. My boss is giving me some premo hours this weekend, so it should be a good day all in all.

Let's see...I applied for a job as a Front Office Manager for a hotel here in Denver. Turns out they hired someone right after I applied, so that was a no go. I'm not even sure if I want to get back into hotels or not. I guess I would only do it if the money were (was?) right (which it usually isn't) The hunt is still on for a better paying job.

Other than that, we are just living the dream. We're still waiting for the first snowfall. I would be perfectly content if it decides to wait until Christmas myself.

Hope all of you are doing well and enjoying the beautiful fall weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment