Saturday, September 6, 2008

Our Kitty is Home

After almost a week out on her own, our cat, Purrsia, made it back home last night. Pete and I had decided to go out to dinner. When we were pulling into our parking space when we got back I looked over at our patio and said "Look!" It took Pete a minute to realized what I was pointing at, but then he saw her. Unfortunately he jumped out of the car to get her and she got spooked and took off again. we spent probably the next hour calling her and looking under bushes for her. I ended up finding a stray, so I gave him some of the food I had out for Purrsia. We gave up and put some food out on the patio for her in case she decided to come back. About 4 in the morning I get woken up by Pete. Purrsia was back on the patio eating the food we had left out for her. When I opened the patio door she jumped off it again, but when I got to the edge I saw she had just run a few feet and was looking. So I called her a few times and she came running back and jumped back up onto the patio. I quickly scooped her up and brought her inside. She definitely lost some weight while she was gone, but she is quickly gaining it back. She has been eating a ton!! I hope she doesn't get sick. We went out today and got her new tags and a new collar. I hadn't gotten any of the animals tags since we moved here, but now they are all tagged up. We are so overjoyed that she is home!!! I was really starting to lose hope.

PhotobucketPhotobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment